Share This Article
Amrutam Face Clean Up – Amrutam Face Clean Up ensures thorough cleaning of the skin. It is an Ayurvedic acne treatment that hydrates and also nourishes the skin to maintain its youthful radiance. In addition, this Ayurvedic antibacterial and antifungal face cleanup help prevent acne and dark spots.
- DIY face cleanup that cleanses your skin
- Enriched with the goodness of badam and chironji
- Ayurvedic acne treatment that hydrates and nourishes the skin
- Maintains a youthful radiance on the skin
- It contains antibacterial and antifungal properties
- It helps prevent dark spots on the skin
- This product is cruelty-free
- After cleansing your face with a face wash, Take a small amount of face clean in your hands and massage it gently all over your face and neck. The facial clean is a do-it-yourself cleanup and 100% ayurvedic. It gives me a slight tingling sensation and the feeling of working on my skin. I let it stay for 10 minutes and washed off my face with water. It instantly makes my skin look clean and bright. It extracts all dirt and oil off the skin and gives a healthy and balanced look. Though they also say it helps in acne prevention, I got acne, but it may be because I was drinking less water!
- Amrutam Face Clean Up should be used 2-3 times a week. It can also use by all skin types, including acne-prone skin.
- – 100% Ayurvedic.
- – DIY clean up at home.
- – Very easy to use.
- – Refreshing herbal fragrance.
- – Gives a healthy glow to the skin.
- – Makes skin look clean and soft.
- – Suits all skin types.
- – Lasts long, so the price is not an issue.
- – Helps in reducing dark spots.
- – Helps in acne prevention.
- – Packaging is not travel-friendly!
About the Brand
Founded in 2007, Amrutam strongly believes in the beautiful concept of ‘health is beauty.’ The brand has a wide range of Ayurvedic products crafted using pure natural ingredients for hair and also skin concerns. Amrutam is the result of 30 years of learning and research done by the brand’s founders. All Amrutam products are made in India and adhere to traditional Ayurvedic methods.
- Amrutam’s Face Clean Up is an Ayurvedic acne treatment recipe that drives out dirt, detoxifies the skin, and protects it against acne breakouts owing to its antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Following a deep cleansing, this recipe keeps the skin hydrated by providing a protective moisturizing layer.
- It also tightens the pores, reverses dry & dull skin, soothes inflammatory conditions like eczema, and improves texture giving a subtle youthful glow.
- Enjoy bouncy and healthy skin with Amrutam’s DIY Skin Repair Face Clean-Up!
About Its Item
- Almond helps in the anti-aging process as they contain Vitamin E and other antioxidants. They help eliminate the harmful free radicals from our body and help our skin maintain its young luster and glow.
- Aloe Vera is a wonder plant for our skin and overall health. It is beneficial in treating acne, moisturizing the skin, and also acting as an anti-aging agent for our skin.
- Poppy seeds or Khus Khus will help achieve clear skin and treatment of eczema and inflammation and also work as an excellent moisturizer.
- Chironji is very important for healthy skin with its rich vitamins and also minerals. It’s highly effective in the treatment of acne and pimples as well.
- Kesar is a luxurious ingredient we add in Amrutam Face Clean Up because of its numerous benefits for your skin.
Cleanses heal and also restores the skin. It can help stop aging. Treats acne and reverses dry and also dull skin.
Amrutam Face Clean-Up Side Effects
No side effects of Amrutam Face Clean Up have been reported in the medical literature. However, referring your doctor before using Amrutam Face Clean Up would be best.
What Is Included in Face Clean up?
A cleanup includes cleansing, scrubbing, steaming, and removal of blackheads and also whiteheads. This treatment is complete by applying a soothing face pack. A cleanup usually costs less than a facial but does not include massage and other unique treatments.
Is Amrutam Face Cleanup Good For The Skin?
“Cleanups are not considered as essential as they used to be. However, they are necessary to maintain healthy skin and eliminate the dead skin cells, dust, and grime that clog your face and cannot be taken care of at home.
Does Amrutam Face Clean up Remove Pimples?
Regular cleanup sessions allow you to easily and quickly eliminate dead skin cells, whiteheads, blackheads, dirt particles, and also acne. In addition, it will keep your skin nourished and clean for a more extended period.
Amrutam face cleanup ensures thorough cleaning of the skin. It is an ayurvedic acne treatment that can hydrate and nourishes. The skin maintains its youthful radiance. This ayurvedic antibacterial and antifungal face cleanup help prevent acne and also dark spots.